I need some help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manganel

Reaction score
Hi,

as I said in my introduction post... I'm a Croatian based industrial designer who is addicted to soap making from more than a year. I decided to start a business of it but unfortunately I don't have the money to do it.

The region of Croatia (Istra) every year attract around 2 mil. tourists and because of the lack of local soap makers I think it has great potential.
I am aware of the risks and possible fail but because I live in a country where my (industrial design) knowledge isn't appreciated so much, I need to put it on a product made by my own.
I have some more great and innovative ideas for the business in the future.
For now I will start with 5-8 different type of soaps 3 packaging types (box, paper bag and unwrapped on a wooden soap dish made by a friend of mine.
Everything is set up (suppliers, sales point and I learned the legislation), the only small thing that missing is the start up money.

Thanks in advance and I hope you will hear more form me and my brand in the future :)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back