I miss Southern Soapers fragrances!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubnica

Reaction score
OMG...majority of my fragrances were from Southern Soapers and I am starting to run out now. My fav OMH, Night blooming jasmine, Lemon verbena, Earl gray tea..
they just re-opened under a different owner but they do not stock any of these yet. Sucks. I ordered replacements from BB but I am not happy with them, even though BB has some fragrances that are good.

Oh well, I better shop around...maybe try Peak or Daystar or maybe even WSP even thou i did not shop there for over a year.

The new owner, Denise, is open to input. If you have favorites you'd like to see, email her and let her know.

Ha...I already did but she said I am the only one who requested these so....she is only adding fragrances that are in demand. I cannot imagine people not wanting these but...what ever. Also, I have to ask her if hse will be buying fragrances from the same source..if not, then they will not be the same and I want the same thing :(

dubnica said:
OMG...majority of my fragrances were from Southern Soapers and I am starting to run out now. My fav OMH, Night blooming jasmine, Lemon verbena, Earl gray tea..
they just re-opened under a different owner but they do not stock any of these yet. Sucks. I ordered replacements from BB but I am not happy with them, even though BB has some fragrances that are good.

Oh well, I better shop around...maybe try Peak or Daystar or maybe even WSP even thou i did not shop there for over a year.

Candle Science has a Lemon Verbena that is soap safe and has gotten great reviews in soap at the soapscent review board. If you try that also try the honeysuckle Jasmine & Love Spell, there both a best seller for me.

Back