I Love All My Creation, But Goodness Some More Than Others!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexlane

Reaction score
This one is called Pink and Blue Skys. The scent it Poppy by Coach (our Version) from Bulk Apothecary.

This is a Christmas present for Mum! Shhh dont tell! lol xD she is OBSESSED with her pink and blue sunsets and sun rises, that magic moment where the low whispy clouds are painted pink by the low hanging sun and the blue sky behind lends an enchanting contrast... 0.o sorry, got a little carried away for a sec there >.<

So this is attempt #2 at this soap. (Attempt #1) I am really excited at how these turned out, they are by FAR the prettiest I've made, with the most complex pouring. The initial concept included three more colors and an ITPS. I am Obsessed with this scent and pattern so it will be a regular. I think next time I will reattempt the more complex pattern. We shall see.

_DSC8129.JPG _DSC8133.JPG _DSC8136.JPG _DSC8138.JPG

Congratulations! You did several things in one soap - layers, swirls, pencil line, mica tops - and I think they're all a success. Your mom will love it I'm sure :)

Thank you @Dawni! I am always super critical with my creations so of course in hind sight I see all I did WRONG. But this early its more about being excited to try again and do better. would love to get that pencil line more "on point" (see what I did there xD) and texture on the tops needs a serious reboot! Waited way too long to try to retexture the top, and it already looked great before I started messing with it. but over all, still proud to have this one in the collection!

Thanks guys!! This was the first soap of mine that I have sent to my Mom, she was surprised that it was actually soap! xD

Back