I have a face........... i think

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, it doesn't have to be a serious pic. Look at mine. A fancy eyeball!! LOL

Wait thats NOT your eyeball? Im in shock

Helllllloooooooooooooo
Well I have managed to upload some really rubbish pics but it is what it is. And now I have a face to a name. Unfortunately I couldnt find a serious pic.

Btw just incase you didnt noticed they are cats in my profile pic its not me wrapped up in a black and white animal fur ;)

Last edited:
It's good to be able to put a face to the name (even if the face is not serious ;)).

(Serious is not required ... I've left my soapy avatar on for a little longer than usual, because it reminds me of Delia Deetz's tree sculpture [Beetlejuice] :D)

Wait thats NOT your eyeball? Im in shock

Btw just incase you didnt noticed they are cats in my profile pic its not me wrapped up in a black and white animal fur ;)
I too am an animal person and I have a funny story to tell.

I just finished this wonderful see thru "sea scape" thing and I am entirely proud of my achievements - as I lift the bar up to have a look at the glorious beauty of it - what do I see stuck in the middle. A cat hair!!!!!!!
I adore my animals but i do wish they would keep their fur bodies to themselves sometimes.

Back