Howdy y'all from South East, Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Jones

Reaction score
I did CP 20 years ago and kind of just faded out of my life. At that time HP was unknown to me and the idea of doing CP didn't really appeal to me so I've just let soaping stay in the past. Cut to today.
My wife is buying boutique soaps and its "killing me" knowing I can make it much cheaper that the price per bar she is spending! I made the mistake of looking up soap making on youtube and learned about HP and SBHP and off to the races I go again. I have lots of tools to reacquire and fabricate, so Im thinking about April I will be making soap again.

Anywho, nice to meet all and hope to spend more time with you in the near future!

Welcome, Bill.

If you take a look at the ingredients lists on the soaps your wife buys and ask which are her favorites, you can pretty easily come up with some recipes that should be able to meet her needs.

Thats the plan. I think she will be excited by what can be created. Trust me, I know my wife and if wont be long before she is giving it away to her friends and Ill be right back to creating large batches again.
I dont really mind as long as she likes it, I'll keep doing it.

Welcome Bill :), just make enough for your wife ;). Tell her if she gives it away to friends you won't make her anymore :D.

Welcome Bill :), just make enough for your wife ;). Tell her if she gives it away to friends you won't make her anymore :D.
If it only worked that way. :) Seriously, I will be happy if it works for her.

Welcome, Bill!

IrishLass :)
TY, good to find an active online community. This kind of thing wasn't around back when I was making soap way back when.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.gif

Howdy from Colorado!

Welcome, Bill! I'm just west of you, Sealy. Hope you enjoy our humble abode!

Latest posts

Back