Howdy from Texas! šŸ˜

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbyrvs

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the soaping world. I've only done MP so far, but hopefully Santa will bring me the last of my CP supplies for Christmas so I can begin another soaping journey! I've been researching for well over a year now and I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge now that we moved out of our tiny 1 bedroom apartment. I'm hoping y'all can give me some much needed guidance and advice in this forum! šŸ˜Š

Well Texas is a big place, so I'll "howdy", but not sure if I can say "howdy neighbor". I hope you enjoy soaping, and good luck.

I'm fairly new to the soaping world. I've only done MP so far, but hopefully Santa will bring me the last of my CP supplies for Christmas so I can begin another soaping journey! I've been researching for well over a year now and I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge now that we moved out of our tiny 1 bedroom apartment. I'm hoping y'all can give me some much needed guidance and advice in this forum! šŸ˜Š
Welcome, abbyrvs. How nice that you have more room and that you are accumulating supplies to start your CP soap making journey.

Welcome.gif

Back