how many soaps(handmade) in y shower?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 5 right now.

a lemon spa salt bar
a chamomille scrub bar
a red wine soap
a bio bar (vanilla sugar)
a bottle of shower gel, lemongrass & sage

Of those only the shower gel is my label. The others are from other soapers including Deda & Wash Thym.

This is so funny... I was just in my bathroom and noticed all the soaps in my shower and thought of posting the same question!!!

I currently have 9. :eek: A little bit crazy! LOL, but I just got a bunch of new soaps in the Canadian swap and had to try them all! ;)

I'm starting out my line of soaps, so I'm in the testing phase. I thought my 5 was a lot!

It's soo hard though, I buy a lot of soaps from other soapmakers as well *sigh*

I believe I have 6 going right now, and I'm dying to take a few more up to the shower but hubby will have a cow if he sees one more bar in there before the others are used up :oops:

Okay - In my shower I share with DH:-

Unscented GM & Shea (mine)
Single Oil Tester (RBO - mine)
Coffee & Cream Dream (mine)
Calendula Sunshine (mine)
Rainforest Romp (Starduster)
Spellbound (Starduster)

On the hand basin - Chocolate Silk (mine)

In the cupboard under the basin - Starry Aloe (Starduster)
- a glittery, peach coloured one (ChrissyB)
- Mangolicious (mine) ....all somewhat used and waiting their turn again....

Now.....if we count my kids showers.....

DD has 6 (all mine)
The boys share a shower and they have 3 - 1 x Starduster, 1 x Chrissy, 1 x Becky.

Total for the household.....wait for it.....dah DAH!!!

NINETEEN

Though, of course, only 10 if you count my bathroom only :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanya :)

BTW - at least we are all very clean!

I've only got 4 in the shower, Yafa's, Renee's and pinkduchon, along with one of mine.

Though, in the kitchen there are 5 or 6 partial bars - mostly mine. My son's bathroom has a nice collection - mostly from Tabitha, but also 1 from Greenman, and the Hall/Guest Bath has 5, including one from Digit, stolen back from my son, and one from Soapmommie.

Equal opportunity soapers here in this house.

topcat said:
Okay - In my shower I share with DH:-

Unscented GM & Shea (mine)
Single Oil Tester (RBO - mine)
Coffee & Cream Dream (mine)
Calendula Sunshine (mine)
Rainforest Romp (Starduster)
Spellbound (Starduster)

On the hand basin - Chocolate Silk (mine)

In the cupboard under the basin - Starry Aloe (Starduster)
- a glittery, peach coloured one (ChrissyB)
- Mangolicious (mine) ....all somewhat used and waiting their turn again....

Now.....if we count my kids showers.....

DD has 6 (all mine)
The boys share a shower and they have 3 - 1 x Starduster, 1 x Chrissy, 1 x Becky.

Total for the household.....wait for it.....dah DAH!!!

NINETEEN

Though, of course, only 10 if you count my bathroom only :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanya :)

BTW - at least we are all very clean!

ok, i said in the shower!!! If we count kitchen I have slivers of 15 !there. :wink:

Sorry, just 1 in the shower but a HUGE basket on the bathroom counter full of all different kinds. Hard to decide what the next shower soap is going to be.

Only one! We have **horrible** well water and it makes anything left in the shower icky.. so we keep one bar of soap plus DH's shampoo in a caddy that hangs from the shower head.

I take my shampoo/conditioner out after the shower (there's a shelf outside) and I don't use bar soap on myself :)oops:), I use shower gel LOL (and the kids use baby wash)

LOL I have no idea - I've never liked bar soaps! I use them for my hands but not in the shower (okay I have once or twice).. I'm weird, I know!

But my DH.. now HE is a bar soap man! My soaps most certainly do not go unloved :D

Latest posts

Back