How do you display pricing?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskandbowl

Reaction score
Typically, I display pricing in a clear picture frame, the sheet inside has pricing for all my items. People didn't tend to notice that, so then I switched to a large tabletop easel chalk board and writing prices on that. I think it looks a bit cluttered, and was too much of a focal point for the table.

So, I need some pricing inspiration!

I'm thinking I'd like to try individual price displays, like little signs with the price for each items. But I'm having a hard time finding and deciding what I want.

The only thing I've found that I like so far are these little table top chalkboards.
https://www.luckyclovertrading.com/mini-wooden-chalkboard-with-easel-p-5299.html

Not sure if they really fit my "theme" though. :crazy:
Thoughts?

I purchased individual cute plastic frames that were more like a stand from Michael's for 2.00 each. I have 2 with my soap prices and then individual ones for each of my products. I also made one with all my lip balm flavors on it. They are small enough where you can elevate them or just let them sit on the table and easy enough to change if needed. As I just print it off on my printer. I think they are 4x6 and you can get them either up/down or long ways.

I like the chalkboard easel but my handwriting is terrible when I write on chalkboards.

Latest posts

Back