Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy364

Reaction score
My name is Lucy and I will be starting to make soap soon, I just need to research a little more. I am confused as to whether cold process soap making is easiest or melt and pour is easiest. And what is the difference between melt and pour and hot process soap making?

Soap making does seem really cool and I can't wait to finally begin. :p

Lucy364 said:
My name is Lucy and I will be starting to make soap soon, I just need to research a little more. I am confused as to whether cold process soap making is easiest or melt and pour is easiest. And what is the difference between melt and pour and hot process soap making?

Soap making does seem really cool and I can't wait to finally begin. :p

Lucy MP is easiest but CP even though more challenging is my choice.
I think it lasts longer as you don't have to wrap it to stop it shrinking. :wink:
It is a matter of choice.
'Soap making is the "Coolest'
Just ride on in slowly though, research think it all well through. Plan your soaping and curing area.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Lucy,

Welcome. I do CP as well and I'm pretty new but I have never done any other kind. IT IS SO ADDICTING!!!!

welcome

MP = Easier (kinda like a boxed cake mix)

CP = More rewarding and fun (making cake from scratch)

Whichever way you choose enjoy and have fun

Roy

The best definition

Greenman said:
welcome

MP = Easier (kinda like a boxed cake mix)

CP = More rewarding and fun (making cake from scratch)

Whichever way you choose enjoy and have fun

Roy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roy that is the best definition I have come accross. Should be carved on the 'Soap wall' for posterity

Latest posts

Back