Hi there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barman

Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum. I love soap, and I'd like to learn the technical aspects behind it.

My skills are still very basic, so I believe I'll ask more questions than being able to help others, at least in the beginning.

I feel that many soap forums tend to talk about a philosophy of living (natural products, alternative medicine, etc...). That's not my case, some of the stuff I use is natural, and other stuff is not, and I'm not into this philosophy of living. Mine is just a plain interest in soap knowledge and practice :D

We've got people on both ends of the spectrum so you should be good.

If there is a topic that you don't want to be a part of, you can simply skip over it.

Hello and welcome! :)

barman said:
I feel that many soap forums tend to talk about a philosophy of living (natural products, alternative medicine, etc...). That's not my case, some of the stuff I use is natural, and other stuff is not, and I'm not into this philosophy of living. Mine is just a plain interest in soap knowledge and practice

I feel much the same way. Although I like to use more natural things when I can and when it makes sense, it's definitely not a like religion to me. Like carebear said, you'll find people here who run the gamut on both ends (and everywhere in between).

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back