Hi! New British Soapie here :P

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Capa

Reaction score
Hello my bubbly friends!

Sending love from the UK. I have just made my first batch of soap tonight, it's quietly cooking in it's blankets and mould. CP. I've been studying hard and calibrating information for ages to get exactly what I want to make! I'm in it for the long haul. Horizons horizons... suddenly became awash with soapy suds!
:mrgreen:

Hello Mrs Capa. Good to have another Brit here (I'm from London). How did your first CP turn out? Have you made another one yet. CP is just so addictive. If you have any questions re suppliers, ingredients or anything, feel free to PM.

Thanks guys! I'll post some photos soon! I haven't made another batch yet, just waiting to get some EOs and the recipe just right, I most probably will be dotting about on the info here and asking some Qs before my next batch. I'm slow to start because money is tight. :roll:

Hi Mrs Capa,

I'm new to the forum too - I'm up in the far north of Scotland. I have a couple o months soaping behind me and lots more in front I hope! Look forward to comparing notes :D

Ahhh hello Birdie Wife! I love your name and nice to meet a fellow Scottish lass, I am decent but I was brought up in England, my family life was similar to Braveheart in places! :shock: :mrgreen: xx

Latest posts

Back