Hi from North Queensland Australia!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadannii

Reaction score
Hi ev eryone,

Just thought I had better introduce myself and register as I have been lurking for a few months LOL.

My name is Tash, my first love (apart from my family of course!) is goats and my second is making soap - so yep, I make Goats milk soap. I dont make anything else, Im strictly GM soap only and myself and ny hubby run a small business called SoapBricks. We grow our own goat and chicken food and adore our girls (and the couple of boys we have too of course!!). They get handmilked daily by us, no machinery here!

We live on just under 100 acres and try to be a self sufficient as possible, we grow most of our own food, we are almost 100% vegan except we eat eggs - and we only eat OUR chickens eggs that we raise and love.

So the milk has to go SOMEWHERE - what better than to soap? It helps us financially and my hubby can stay at home and be here for the kids and me - love it!

Im from 5 generations of soapmakers (4 that I know of and the 5th was too far back for any of our family to remember LOL so we kind of presume really I suppose haha) but we have one rule - keep the recipe simple. I dont include butters and luxery oils in our soaps - the GM does enough.

I look forward to getting to know you all, you all seem really really nice and Im so excited at someone knowing what Im talking about when I start yattering about soap LOL

Tash xx

roadannii said:
Hi ev eryone,

Just thought I had better introduce myself and register as I have been lurking for a few months LOL.

My name is Tash, my first love (apart from my family of course!) is goats and my second is making soap - so yep, I make Goats milk soap. I dont make anything else, Im strictly GM soap only and myself and ny hubby run a small business called SoapBricks. We grow our own goat and chicken food and adore our girls (and the couple of boys we have too of course!!). They get handmilked daily by us, no machinery here!

We live on just under 100 acres and try to be a self sufficient as possible, we grow most of our own food, we are almost 100% vegan except we eat eggs - and we only eat OUR chickens eggs that we raise and love.

So the milk has to go SOMEWHERE - what better than to soap? It helps us financially and my hubby can stay at home and be here for the kids and me - love it!

Im from 5 generations of soapmakers (4 that I know of and the 5th was too far back for any of our family to remember LOL so we kind of presume really I suppose haha) but we have one rule - keep the recipe simple. I dont include butters and luxery oils in our soaps - the GM does enough.

I look forward to getting to know you all, you all seem really really nice and Im so excited at someone knowing what Im talking about when I start yattering about soap LOL

Tash xx

hello Tash and welcome to the forum! Glad to have ya! Feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of... and dont hesitate to drop me (or any other mod) a PM and we would be happy to help ya! :)

Hi Tash,

You certainly have soapmaking in your blood! It's great to have you here.

Jude :)

OceanGirl-3 said:
Well Helllo there Sexy Lady :p :lol: Nice to see ya here Tash :D

hehe it was only a matter of time was'nt it? Howve you been hun? Love your shop!

Helloicon-1.gif
AND
235F35F36-1.gif

Back