Hi From New South Wales, Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Eroma FOs.
They are as good as Brambleberry I think but not quite as strong.
Every FO has a different strength and sticking power.
Check the reviews on our fragrance page.

I don't use Mica but My mica Obsession is good and has great prices but no sample pictures in CP soap.

Another newbie lurker here from the Central Coast of NSW. Look up Bath Bomb World and Green Living Australia. All have interesting bits and pieces. Central Coast Soap Supplies has a small range.

Hi all you soapers - I've been enjoying listening in and learning from you all. Making slow steps into this new and fascinating world.

Another newbie lurker here from the Central Coast of NSW. Look up Bath Bomb World and Green Living Australia. All have interesting bits and pieces. Central Coast Soap Supplies has a small range.

Hi all you soapers - I've been enjoying listening in and learning from you all. Making slow steps into this new and fascinating world.
BathBombWorld are really good.
Green Living is a nice website. They all have their specialities I guess.

Welcome Callie :).

In the shopping recs forum, there have been numerous posts about where to buy and what, here in Oz, you just have to go back through and read the threads. You won't get a one stop shop for all that you need. As for postage, that's what we all have to bear, because the suppliers are far apart and so are we, there's no way around it.

Welcome Jeboz :),

Would you like to Introduce yourself in a seperate thread as this is someone elses thread Intro.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back