Hi from Indiana!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tespring

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here, my name is Tina.
I joined looking to see if anyone knew how to make melt and pour soap. I see it sold on Ebay all the time and I figured someone knew how to make it here. So far, I haven't seen it any recipes for it. I have been making cold and hot process soaps for a few months, I also started with the float soap. I love it! I have made cupcakes, loaves, melt and pour with float soap, you name it, I have tired it...thus why I want to try to make my own melt and pour. This is so much fun! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum.Melt and pour comes in blocks of soap at crafts store, you can add other ingredients to them. There are idea books to help with different shapes, color, etc.

Thank you! It is great to be here, I have already learned tons of new information.

What I was wanting to do is make my own melt and pour, I watched a youtube video where a woman says that she makes her own. She has a beautiful shop in England. I know you can buy it, I just thought maybe...it might be cheaper to make myself.
I have followed the directions on here on how to do the rebatch and that turned out excellent. I had tried to do several different methods and so far, heating the oil in the oven was the best. It is so great to be in the presence of such great soapers! Your picture gallery has given me inspiration beyond belief! :)

Latest posts

Back