Quantcast

Hi everyone!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

sweetpea

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to thank you for the responses that I got from you guys on my first post :) I'm from Olympia, Washington and I have been experimenting with soap making for the past 6 months. Today I went out and bought myself a hand blender. I have just been using a regular blender, but after using this hand blender, I don't know that I'll ever go back. Plus, I can make bigger batches at one time, as I found out tonight. It's great! This forum seems like a warm place with a lot of helpful and friendly people. Glad to be here!

G

YEAH! Another soaper from the West Coast!

Nice to meet you .. welcome!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi sweetpea! You know, sweetpea is one of my wife's favorite fragrances in soap and my creams! :wink: Good name for a soapier, like a fragrance oil. Howdy to you out in WA State. Boy, WA State has the most soapiers per capita of any state! Fact! I wonder why that is? I seems like at least 20% of all soapmakers I know are from WA! Hummmmmm.....
We are a fun-loving group here; in fact we expect it from our members! We are chatty, love our soapmaking with a passion, and just like talking B&B in general, with an encouraging word to our fellow TSMF member!
Our site Adm. Mandy is a dandy, and our Mod. Team are a great bunch of guys! Welcome aboard sweetpea, be chatting with you!

Paul.... :wink: