Hey from the Buckeye State!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianamariemtv

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now and am really enjoying all of the information that everyone has to offer! I just started making my own cold proccess soaps about a month ago and am having fun! I only have three batches under my belt so far but have lots of ideas I'm looking forward to trying out! I've also tried a few lotions and lip balms since many of the ingredients seem to be the same, and I really like the instant gratification of those projects while I'm waiting for my soap to cure!

A little about me: I live in Ohio with my soon-to-be husband and our two boys (5 and 2 years old). I love anything crafty and it seems I've dabbled in almost every craft under the sun, haha. One of my favorite hobbies is cake decorating, which I've been doing for about 4 years now and have a nice little side business going there. I love spending time with my family and in the garden when the weather is nice.

I can't wait to meet new people here and share in each other's successes!

Diana

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your creations. If you want some instant gratification with your soap, try a batch of hp, it really isn't scary!

Latest posts

Back