Hey from Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeeen4

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new to soap making and am hoping to develop my skills, have been watching a lot (maybe too much):p YouTube video's of soap making and decided to give it a go. Pretty good results so far though. Interested in both CP and HP soap.

I'm in the midst of a small start-up Lavender Farm in the Otway Region in Victoria Australia, we are currently planting close to 10,000 lavender plants with many more to come along with other plants like rose geranium, rosemary, lemon verbena and some others we will be distilling into essential oils. Hoping to one day sell my soap in our shop once it's up and running and I get better at making soap.

Welcome reeen4 :).

Fyi - don't use dried lavender buds in soap as decoration, because it looks like mouse poo :eek:.

I'm in the midst of a small start-up Lavender Farm in the Otway Region in Victoria Australia, we are currently planting close to 10,000 lavender plants with many more to come along with other plants like rose geranium, rosemary, lemon verbena and some others we will be distilling into essential oils. Hoping to one day sell my soap in our shop once it's up and running and I get better at making soap.

Sounds positively lovely!

Back