Hey Canadians - Sale at Voyageur

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maiseycat

Reaction score
I noticed while pining over soaping supplies that Voyageur has a 10% off everything sale until jan 16th going on, and thought I would pass it on.

I like them a lot myself. Most of the FO's I like the most I have gotten from them. I ordered witch hazel with a mister once, and they forgot the mister. I wrote to let them know, I wasn't overly concerned about it, but I thought if something in the warehouse was mislabelled for whoever packs their orders, they would want to know. They responded really quickly, and offered me something, I forget what now. I just remembered being impressed that they treated it as if it were as serious as something that was much more expensive.

Their customer service is second to none. I do like the FO's from New Directions and have started buying a lot more from them lately. Their pricing is quite good although I find their shipping a tad high. Did you know you can buy 3 kg Sweet Orange EO for $37.13 at ND right now! I bought it. When I want therapeutic grade EO's I do buy elsewhere but when it is for fragrancing a soap I am a little less worried about the grade.

Back