Help with getting a "Fizzy" Smell

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fracas

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I recently bought an oil perfume from an E-Tailer and it had an amazing fizzy smell to it. It was so real, like it was carbonated!

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify what fragrance oil would give this result? Its definitely a fragrance oil blend, no aroma-chemicals or anything sophisticated like that. I'm sitting here sniffing at it and dying to know what can give this fizzy impression so I can make some blends up myself. This particular blend was fizzy passionfruit.

Champagne from Brambleberry smells "fizzy" to me. I think it smells like pop/ginger ale...and I usually blend it with my fruity fragrances to give it that "kick". :)

That kaelily, will keep that in mind. I'm also wondering if a sherbet oil was used, I haven't come across one but someone else may have?

wholesalesuppliesplus.com as a white tea thyat smells fizzy to me. I do not think it smells like tea at all.

Daystar's Paradise is like sniffing a freshly opened can/bottle of Sprite to me. It's amazing how the carbonation comes across so realistically in my soap. I get a lot of positive comments and requests for my 'Sprite' soap (I label it 'Sparkling Lime Cooler', but everyone calls it my 'Sprite' soap).

IrishLass :)

Thanks for all your suggestions, I at least have a place to start. This is all very exciting, I am just starting out with fragrance oil blending and looking forward to producing my own fragrances :)

kaelily said:
Champagne from Brambleberry smells "fizzy" to me. I think it smells like pop/ginger ale...and I usually blend it with my fruity fragrances to give it that "kick". :)

Yep, Champagne smells fizzy to me too. :wink:

Bubbles Galore said:
kaelily said:

Yep, Champagne smells fizzy to me too. :wink:

Me too! Just got a sample of it today from BB and it smells like ginger ale fizz!

Latest posts

Back