Help me pick a name, I've narrowed it down to 4 choices!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melharma

Reaction score
I have learned a lot from all you guys, I'm so glad I've found this forum. I'm ready to start my business and I'm still deciding on my name. I'm going to be mainly selling bath and body stuff soaps, scrubs, lotions, ect... and probably going to eventually make and sell candles.

I just can't decide which one sounds better, Please let me know which one of the versions you like the best, Thank you!

Skin Sensation Bath and Body
Sensations Body Shop
Sensations Bath Shop
Sensations Bath and Body

I think Sensation Bath and Body sounds the best.

I don't like Sensations Body Shop. It sounds like an automative shop run by strippers. :lol:

I like 4 the best. Just remember to check that it is not being used by someone or already trademarked!

ps I dont want to kill your name selection, but there is a company called SCENTsations bath and body already... :(

sensations is different, but people may type it into their browsers incorrectly and confuse the two.. then again if you are doing something more local I dont think it would make a difference.. I like the last one the best! :)

If you google the name(I have heard) there are companies out there that immediately buy the website name hoping to sell it for a profit.

Thank you everyone for your tips and opinion!!
I have decided on Skin Sensation Bath and Body

ironbrewer said:
If you google the name(I have heard) there are companies out there that immediately buy the website name hoping to sell it for a profit.

How do go about picking a name and what is the best site to hold your store and blog?

Robbiegirl said:
How do go about picking a name and what is the best site to hold your store and blog?

while your enthusiasm is nice, a website and business name is the last thing you need to be worrying about right now. this is not a simple art's & crafts project that you do a couple of times and then start a business. start with researching what properties you want from your soap and what oils will give those to you and collecting those oils.

ironbrewer said:

Not necessarily. I googled my name several times - even checked the sites where you can buy the domain name and was able to buy it later. I did worry about it being taken when I searched for it, but didn't have any problems.

Latest posts

Back