Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LavenderLady

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Tammy and, while I am new to this forum, I have been making and selling my bath and body products for about 14 years. I grow my own herbs, and mostly use those and essential oils for their therapeutic properties.

I am a RN, and have always had an interest in holistic, so making my own line of natural products was just a natural out-growth of my interest and my garden. My avatar is lavender because I love lavender, and it was what really got me growing my own herbs about 25 yrs ago.

I have a couple of grown children, and am a new Grandma too! I enjoy reading, my animals, and making things, so I stay very busy. I always have multiple projects going on, but making soap is my current favorite!

Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome! What part of the state do you live in rubyslippers? I am in the south-central area.

LavenderLady said:
Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome! What part of the state do you live in rubyslippers? I am in the south-central area.

In the northwest corner; depending which direction I travel, I can be in Michigan or Indiana in less than half an hour.

I think there is someone else on this forum that is in the central area of Ohio but can't remember who it is. Maybe they will chime in here.

Latest posts

Back