Hello to all your senior soapers!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome9.gif Kiran. There are really no stupid questions :D

Hi Thomas, welcome to the forum. There really isn't any stupid questions. Especially if you've searched the forum and can't find the answer. We have a great group of folk here.

Thank you Cmzaha, Shunt2011, Relle, Msunnerstood for the warm welcome. :)

Alfa, anyone here before me is my senior. So a Big HELLO to you too... You got a really cute beagle. What you calling him/her?

Kind regards, Thomas

Thank you Cmzaha, Shunt2011, Relle, Msunnerstood for the warm welcome. :)

Alfa, anyone here before me is my senior. So a Big HELLO to you too... You got a really cute beagle. What you calling him/her?

Kind regards, Thomas

Thanks! Her name is Seika, she is actually a mix half beagle half basset hound, but you cant really see her LONG ears on that photo.

Thank you for the welcome Isg, IrishLass and Earlene. Have an awesome day.

Kind regards, Thomas

Welcome Thomas, I only joined two weeks ago and already I have learnt so much.
It is a lovely thing when people share their knowledge.
What part of India are you from?
Irish girl living in London UK.

Welcome Thomas, I only joined two weeks ago and already I have learnt so much.
It is a lovely thing when people share their knowledge.
What part of India are you from?
Irish girl living in London UK.

Thank you Anne, and welcome to you as well. :)
Yes the power of the collective is amazing.
Hats off to all those to nurtured and built such a close and generous community of like minded people from AROUND THE WORLD!
I am from Bangalore. It is a city in the South Indian state of Karnataka. But i am originally from Kerala, which too happens to be a South Indian state.

Thanks Miki!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiran off topic from soap: I had the wonderful experience of attending a wedding in Bangalore three years ago. It was an amazing city and culture. My travels in India were mostly in Bangalore, but I also traveled to Arsikere and Mysore. I hope to go again, this time to visit Goa. My friend has now moved to the Netherlands, but we have talked about in a few years possibly meeting up in Goa. (although I would like to visit her in the Netherlands too, I've never been to Europe!)

Back