Hello to all Just started

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katemz

Reaction score
I just made my first batch and I am hoping to learn new techniques. Seen other people's soaps here and they look great.
IMG_20190120_203731_725.jpeg

Lol looks better than some of my current ones.. And those are past batch 10 :p

Great job! There's lots of info around the forums if you're patient enough to find them; most of our experienced members aren't selfish with their knowledge and tips :)

Lol looks better than some of my current ones.. And those are past batch 10 [emoji14]

Great job! There's lots of info around the forums if you're patient enough to find them; most of our experienced members aren't selfish with their knowledge and tips :)
Thank you I appreciate it today I got a frother to mix oils and mica can't wait to use it .. here are some other soaps I have made
20190204_105345.jpeg
20190219_100233.jpeg
20190303_183816.jpeg

You've got a nice style developed already! They all look great. Thanks for showing us your soaps!

Now you're going to find out soon that you need to find people to use up the ever growing pile of soap accumulating at your house. Don't panic. We are here to help you find people to "test" your soap on. We've all had the same problem..:D:D

Seriously though,
Welcome to the forum and the obsession.
There'll be a list of different things you'll eventually want to try.
Zany's no slime castile, solesief, salt bars etc...
The list goes on and on...

Great looking soaps!!:winner:

Latest posts

Back