hello there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encantado

Reaction score
hi there! I've been dabbling in soapmaking and bath n body/candle stuff for about 2 years. I was really hoping to meet others that made soap, since there's only one other person around here geographically and i've yet to meet her.

I've yet to try cold process, since I have an infant and a young child and don't want to do anything involving lye until they're old enough to understand staying away from it.....but everything else is fair game! I figured I'd start dabbling in cold process this spring in very small quantities, in the garage, just to experiment with. IN the meantime, I'm sticking to my melt and pour which I'm happy with. I love creating new blends and scents.

I'm mostly here for having some fun, picking up some new tips, and hopefully sharing information and getting feedback. thanks for having me!

Sorry this is late

Sorry this is so late - but welcome the people here are wonderful, and I am sure you will feel welcomed.

~Roy

Latest posts

Back