Hello, there

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hello. I am new to this forum.

I have been making soap for my family for only a couple years. I use the same recipe each time, because I am hesitant to try using the soap calculator. Actually, I am a little timid in my soap making endeavors. Perhaps being a part of this forum will help me.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.

Happy soaping,
latherup :D

I don't think you'd get it wrong and the calculator figures everything up for you. You can also double check your amounts and if you're still not sure, you can ask for help. There's generally someone always hanging around here and willing to help. I did find lye calculators intimidating at first. But once you work with one for awhile, it will click in and you'll understand it. I like soapcalc.net the best of the ones I've used. Which calculators have you tried?

I've been too hesitant to try one out, even though I have looked at several. I will try the one you mentioned.

You're welcome. However, you should also try a few of the others since everyone has different likes and dislikes. Just because I like it doesn't mean you will like it. You might try entering the recipe you use and see what it looks like in a calculator. There's also a "How to use" section and here's the link to it.

http://www.soapcalc.net/info/helptext.asp

Please ask if you have any questions. :D

Latest posts

Back