Hello Newbie here from Alabama

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama

Reaction score
Hi my name is Julie. I have made my first soap three weeks ago and am now hooked. Also this past week I was at the National peanut festival here locally and there was a lady there with unrefined Shea butter of the Ivory color there. She had added fragrance to a few batches. I love this stuff and would like to order some in a 5 or 10 lb amt and try mixing my own fragrance to it. I added shea butter to my first batch of soap,which a friend sent me. I was yellow in color. I added some without fragrance that i bought from the Fair lady to the second batch of soap. This is so much fun and guess what? My first batch which was Chamomille that smells so good and I put crushed flowers in after cooking them in Olive oil, well it is so good on my face. I don't have to go through 5 steps to get the makeup off. My friend sent me a bar of hers that was cured to use and loved it so much I didn't want to run out. Hope to learn more on this forum

Back