Hello newbie from the UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimee

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Aimee. I live in England in the UK with my two children, husband and pets :)
I'm new to making things, so might have lots of questions :oops:
Ive been lurking for a while trying to get as many tips as possible because I want to make fun body and bath stuff for xmas pressies. I know, I am getting in early so I can practice now and by Christmas I'll have great gift baskets to give my HUUUUGE family!
I've bought loads of ingredients and am going to sart with some body butters and bath melts.
Sorry I could ramble on forever, hope to make friends and learn a lot from you all.
Aimee xxx(*;*)xxx

Welcome to The SMF Aimee! :D We are always happy to answer any questions from a new soaper. There are lots of great experiences soapiers on here. Welcome and waving "Hi" from across the pond. :wink:

Paul

Hi Aimee,

Welcome to the forum. Questions are great....I find the more questions that are asked the more I really think about the process. It ends up being a learning experience for everyone. :D

Latest posts

Back