Hello from Vancouver Island

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elizabeth Driver

Reaction score
Hi, I joined the forum recently, but hadn't put an intro yet. I took my first soap lessons a few years ago, and was not bitten by any sort of soap fever until the last year or so......I decided to try it for myself and had no idea it could be so addictive! poor hubby - the whole house smells of peppermint,,,,and my soap totes are slowly oozing through the kitchen. Anyways, I am building myself a retirement plan, to have a farm stand, and sell soaps and eggs, and honey....maybe goats milk, hand sewn things.....the forum has already been very reassuring - im reading lots of books, but I haven't experienced a lye heavy soap yet and am always having to resist licking all of my soaps LOL and the forum folk gave me some good reassurance - Thanks! I posted a picture of a soap - I've been trying to learn how to do fancier soap techniques....I have been trying to master feather swirls....made this scented with lavender lime, ....and I couldn't figure out how to insert a pic ?!

Back