Hello from the mountains of NC!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamarajane

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and at soapmaking, but I'm already addicted! I've only made about 10 batches so far, and I love it! Glad to find all of you and to share your wealth of soapy info.[/img]

Hi TamaraJane & welcome! My husband and I just stopped in NC for a couple of evenings when we were traveling. We stayed in Ashville, which I really liked. There was a wonderful craft/art fair going on while we were there (we lucked out because we had no idea that it was happening at that time) and we visited the Biltmore. It is beautiful in NC & SC, I can't wait to go back. Enjoy soapmaking and again, Welcome!

We almost stayed at a B&B in Black Mountain, but ended up staying at one in Mills River. It is beautiful in that area, you really are in the mountains!

Welcome TamaraJane! Beautiful country there, use to get up that way some when we lived in Charleston. Lots of little things I miss from that part of the world :D

Back