Hello from SW Washington State

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanO

Reaction score
I'm Jan in SW WA. I've been making soaps off & on for about 5 years now for personl use. I don't get into anything too fancy, but I do enjoy playing with different recipe's and such.

I'm looking forward to reading up and seeing what eveyone else is doing.

Jan

Hi Jan & welcome from Canada's Sunshine Coast! You'll love it here - everyone is so friendly and helpful...

Hi Jan! Welcome from Alberta. This is a really friendly and nice place to learn and talk to people. If you're interested in swapping, I've noticed there are a few swaps that take place here. They look like fun and I'm thinking I'd like to get in on one. Just thought I'd mention them in case you hadn't seen them. What types of soaps do you make? CP, HP or MP? Just curious. :)

Wow...thank you for the wonderful welcome.

Moondancer I make CP soaps. I love to play and experiment with different oils and ideas. Although some of them don't turn out as well as I planned, it's a lot of fun. I only make soaps for my family and friends. If I had to sell them I don't think I'd enjoy it as much. :p Although swapping could be fun.

Mike I take it you're in Portland? Hi nieghbor...

Bet you know where all the good supply shops are down there. I've been ordering most of my supplies online, but the shipping is killing me. I did find a local sorce for lye rencently though. Although I had to by 50 lbs. of it... looks like I'm in for a busy soaping summer. lol

Hi , welcome to the forum , it is an awesome place for information from others that share in the addiction called soap making. :D

Kitn

JanO said:
Bet you know where all the good supply shops are down there. I've been ordering most of my supplies online, but the shipping is killing me. I did find a local sorce for lye rencently though. Although I had to by 50 lbs. of it... looks like I'm in for a busy soaping summer. lol

I do....drop me a PM if you need a supplier list. :)

Latest posts

Back