Hello from So cal !

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy25

Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Kerry I am from souther CA I will be 25 on the 25th :eek: . I came across this website because , I am at work bored and was surfing the web for recipes for soaps and lotions. I am a member of my own forum I am creating and at least 15 other forums that consist of reef aquariums and dogs :p

I live specifically in Los Angeles ! over here everyone is getting green and organic. I been reading how much organic products are for the skin and for your hair. I know more about my hair than the skin ( i am on on 2 hair forums) but I barely post.

I have dry skin its so bad none of the lotions at the stores work if its water based, soaps dry my skin also. I am sick of having to pay extra money for organic products that I know I can make. Just the other day I bought some carols dauhter ( forgot website) body butter it was only 4 oz and cost me 18 bucks ! i used it twice and its already becoming empty lol I bought some soaps from Lush.com but only because they where on sale other wise they too are expensive. I also hate buying expensive non organic lotions that do work because you get so little.

anyways enough of my ranting I am hear to start making soaps, lotions, butter butters or whatever I can !

Back