Hello from New York

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kare Klein

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me. I started making soap over twenty years ago and had a thriving business. I had to stop when it got to be too much for just one person (Me!). Looking forward to starting up again now that I have more free time.

Welcome @Kare Klein and I hope it stays fun for you now. I applaud those who make and sell because it is SO MUCH work!! I do sell but only to my family--sons, DILs and nieces/cousins who are more like sisters to me. In this way, I can rid myself of the excess soap that's steadily compiling (lol) in a back closet in boxes made just for each loaf. Other family members/friends enjoy receiving them as gifts. My DH and I enjoy washing with real soap and I have a blast trying new techniques and getting better at them.

Welcome

Kare Klein! :) Awesome you have joined. Welcome back to soaping. I am also in New York and soaping myself. I enjoy it and learning how to sell, I am growing as I learn more and more. I hope to learn from you and post for others to learn by as well.

Welcome once again

Latest posts

Back