Hello from Ireland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody76

Reaction score
Hello everyone

im very very new to this and i was wondering if anyone knows if there are any soap making course in the Rep of Ireland
I really want to get into this and i have looked up every kind of online tutorial and you tube video there is and im sure that i missed loads lol

i would welcome any advice that anyone has or just a chat either

love and light
Jody[/i]

Hi Jody,

Welcome to the forum! :D

I can't answer your question but be patient - there are several members in Ireland who will hopefully see your intro and be able to answer it.

As you probably already know, I'm not located in Ireland, but I just wanted to say welcome! :D

As Hazel said, we do have some members located in Ireland (I just can't remember who they are at the moment). What you could do to ferret them out is post a thread in the CP section and entitle it "Any Soapers In Ireland?"

In the meantime, just pull up a comfortable chair and a cup of tea and start reading everything that you can on the forum from way back at the beginning to the present. And don't be afraid to ask questions! We love to chat about soap here!

IrishLass :)

Hello!

I don't know of anything in Ireland, but there are some courses in the UK if you want to hop over there. http://www.thesoapkitchen.co.uk/workshop_info.htm, for example. I don't know anything about their courses, but they are a great supplier, so I would trust them.

Welcome! I miss Ireland, I lived there for a few years....

Didn't notice this earlier - welcome :D

Yep, the Organic Centre in Leitrim does soapmaking courses here. Also, I saw some info in the Irish Times a while back

...runs off to google...

Here it is

Hope that helps :wink:

Back