Hello from Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathrynit4

Reaction score
I've been making soap for a few years now but always on my own.
My specialty is one particular recipe I got from a 'Harrowsmith Soapmaking' book. It's coconut oil based, which I chose because at the time we lived on a boat on the west coast and I wanted a soap that would lather in salt water.
I've also tried it in combination with olive oil. Also tried milled soap and liquid soap, both with varying degrees of success!
I'm looking forward to discussing problems and solutions etc with other soap making enthusiasts!

:)

Thanks!

I'm busy looking all around the forum and it's really amazing what people are creating!!! I've got lots to learn. :)

Hello and welcome from Australia! You will find lots of wonderful information and advice here...we are a friendly bunch and all learn from each other. We have a quite a few fellow canucks here too, so you will feel right at home in no time.

Tanya :)

Hello & welcome from the Sunshine Coast! Are you still in BC? There's a few of us in this neck of the woods...

Cheers
Lindy

correction

I must correct a miscue... I'm FORMERLY from BC, but now reside in Ontario. I know, it's hard to believe! ;)
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Oh my - well I hope you're at least close to some water although for me lakes are never the same as salt water... :lol: :lol:

BTW we have a Canadian Swap signing up right now in case you would like to join us.

Cheers
Lindy

hello!
I'm from canada too!
I actually used to live in BC, but a year and half ago moved to Toronto - I miss the west coast!

Latest posts

Back