Hello from Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapgabbie

Reaction score
I'm Gabbie, and l live in Melbourne, Australia. I've been making soap since November 2008 and am totally addicted. I love CP, but am slowly getting into HP as well, l love the instant gratification of HP, but the swirliness of CP ;-)

I'm a webdesigner by trade, as well as a stay at home mum to 2 daughters, 4 cats and a jack russell dog. I used to love scrapbooking and rubberstamping, but sadly those hobbies have gone by the wayside LOL!
l've been a member of another soapmaking forum for a few months now, but the nasty tone of the forums there has really started to get me down. l love soapmaking and just want some friendly chat, and l really liked what l read here last night.
Looking forward to 'meeting' you all, and hopefully finding some fellow aussie soapers!

Hi Gabbie , welcome to the forum , the forum is just as addictive as making soap. Lots of friendly knowledgeable folks here , to answer any questions you may have.

Kitn( from saskatoon canada.

Hi Gabbie and welcome from another Aussie! We have soapers from most states on here and very friendly and helpful members from all over the world. Looking forward to seeing pics of your soaps (we love pics!)

I have the honour of currently hosting an Aussie based swap and although you have joined a wee bit too late to join this one, we would love you to get involved in any others that are run :D

Tanya :)

x

welcome, gabbie! :D

this is a great forum-like a second home for many of us! everyone is friendly, helpful and supportive.

looking forward to you sharing.

monet

Latest posts

Back