Hello from Arkansas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sapphos

Reaction score
Hi everyone, grateful to have found this forum.

I am completely new to any soap making, but have been very interested in trying to make my own organic body care products for a long time. I have been a consumer of a lot of handmade products butnever made the plu ge to doing it myself. I have been very sensitive to fragrances as well as products that give me itchy dry skin for many years and have always wanted to be able to have control over what I put on my skin.

I started getting g interested in soap making when we lived in Argentina, 6years ago, but put it on the back burner when I had my daughter and we returned to the state. I have revisited the idea a couple of times but so much moving around prevented it. Finally, the time has come and I'm ready to do this. What's great is the huge amount of resources online that I don't seem to remember from a few years ago. Very excited about that because Im online a lot.

I'm pretty much a beginner on most everything so any direction to good starter posts or stickies would be great. Also is there alist of acronyms?

TIA and looking forward to being here!

Laura

Oh and sorry for all the typos. I'm on the iPad at the moment, but can't use the app because I don't have iOS 6 :cry:

Back