Hello Fellow Soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanaBanana

Reaction score
A warm hello from sunny Florida! I have been making cold process soap for 6 months. I have made fifteen successful batches of soap thanks to the plethora of information on this forum, the internet and the many books I've read and referenced. I began making soap as part of a goal to achieve greater health. Soapmaking has now become a fun and rewarding hobby. Instead of baking cookies and other sweets to devour and share with friends, neighbors and family, I have been making soap to share! What a unique way to share a healthy and useful handmade gift. I am happy to become a part of this online community and look forward to many more soapy creations.

Welcome to the forum of soapy addiction. I am sure that you will soon progress into other bath & body-related addictions.:p

Hi, welcome to the forum and the addiction known as soap making. I make far more soap than baked goodies too..hey no calories and more fun imho.

Hi Lana Banana

I'm in Perth, Western Australia. Welcome to the forum and a really fantastic, fun hobby. No doubt you'll soon have more soap than you know what to do with. Have fun :smile:

Yes, I already have an amazing collection of beautiful, natural, handcrafted soap to choose from on a daily basis. It's like shopping at an exclusive spa everyday, only I just ponder over my boxes of soaps and follow my whims! I feel so pampered. And no, 60 bars is not quite enough, I must make more!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back