Hello everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeejayPancake

Reaction score
My name's Jalissa and I'm a newcomer to the world of homemade soaps. To be honest, if you asked me a year ago what I'd be doing with my spare time between college & work, making soaps wouldn't have been in my mind at all.

What drew me to the idea was my sudden interest in taking extra care of my HAIR. I've mistreated it throughout the years (excessive dying, using ridiculously chemical-laced products, cutting my own hair, etc.) and decided to see what healthier options were available. One internet site led to another until I discovered homemade shampoo bars and soaps. Needless to say, I was hooked.

As a willing-to-learn newbie, I'll be posting some threads with questions. I'm looking forward to any advice/suggestions you guys have for me!

NOTE: I recently went to a salon and had a professional deal with my hair. All the dead-ends are almost gone and I've stopped using the cheap, chemical-lace hair products. Healthy hair feels awesome!

Hello Deejay! Welcome to the forum! I feel yeah on that whole "here I am" situation. Last year I didn't exactly expect to be sitting here buying goods to make soap and body scrubs in such. Now look at me i'm buying all the goods and getting ready to jump in!! I'm excited and I hope you are to because I hear it's very good therapy and it's alot of fun!! :D

Hey Jalissa
Beautifull name...But don't you ever do that to your hair again!!! :lol:
Welcome & enjoy being here

Dagmar

Welcome to the forum Jalissa .There are lots of friendly helpful soapers here to answer any questions you might have. I have been using my handmade soap om my hair for about 6 months, I can't believe the difference it makes.

Kitn

Back