Quantcast

Hello everyone

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

giulia

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this site and very happy to have found this forum. I did research on soap making for about a year and have been soaping for about 8 months now (so still very new). This is something that I have wanted to do since I was much younger. My grandmother used to make her own soaps (especially laundry soap) but she never taught me how to do this for myself.

I am very excited to be on a site with others who enjoy making soap!

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome giulia :)

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this site and very happy to have found this forum. I did research on soap making for about a year and have been soaping for about 8 months now (so still very new). This is something that I have wanted to do since I was much younger. My grandmother used to make her own soaps (especially laundry soap) but she never taught me how to do this for myself.

Welcome, giulia. I hope you teach your grands, if & when you have them. I have made soap with my granddaughter & we even when to a weekend soapmaking seminar together, where she participated in a couple of workshops. It was great fun and just another one of our awesome adventures.

giulia

Reaction score
Welcome, giulia. I hope you teach your grands, if & when you have them. I have made soap with my granddaughter & we even when to a weekend soapmaking seminar together, where she participated in a couple of workshops. It was great fun and just another one of our awesome adventures.
That is awesome! Sounds like so much fun!

linne1gi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Welcome! My aunt taught me how to make soap when I was a child. I “helped” her quite often. It only took me 55 years to do it on my own!