Hello everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcolbeth

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Theresa and i'm 23. Married with no kids (at least not yet). I've been interested in soapmaking for a while and made my first batch of soap about 2 years ago and been experimenting ever since.
I plan on starting a business with soapmaking, along with other products as well. I'm very happy i found this forum, everyone seems friendly and there looks to be like a lot of information on here as well. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

<3 Theresa :)

Hi Everyone

My name is Donna and I am from Connecticut, I began soap making in September and I love it! I would love to do this as a business when I retire in a couple of years!

Re: Hi Everyone

donnajones said:
My name is Donna and I am from Connecticut, I began soap making in September and I love it! I would love to do this as a business when I retire in a couple of years!
Welcome Donna!

Re: Hi Everyone

donnajones said:

Hi Donna, welcome!

Back