Hello Cuddlebugs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyWater

Reaction score
Hello Cuddlebugs!

I am new but not new lol

Well.... My name is Shannan but I have always been called LilSoapy. I have been making soap for just about over 15 years now. I have watched many of the big league soap makers out there become big and I have watched many disappear....

I have made Cold Process, Crockpot Hot Process, Oven Hot Process, Melt and Pour, and all bath and body products. I currently reopened my business Soapy Water and I also teach advance soapmaking classes, color and swirling classes at the local supplier in Sacramento California.

I learned how to make soap through reading and trial and error. I have destroyed a stove, and several kitchen pipes and garbage disposal. I have experienced multiple volcanos and the famous soap on the stick lol.

I am forever grateful of all the new things that are out for soapmakers now that was not around way back then. To see how far designing soap has come is amazing... do you know we use to be scared to go over 25% coconut oil? lol I remember when the hanger technique came out because we were really swirling with a real wire hanger lol

Anyway.... I was one of the original members of this forum when it was created. I left due to issues with one of the moderators back then. Its good to see that the forum is still around. I am very playful and I am not here to make enemies or step on anyone toes...

I hope to make some friends.

Nice to meet you all :)

Thanks Everyone!

Yes! Cuddlebugs I love love people.. Love Bugs are cute but Cuddle Bugs are better! lol

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome back, Shannan. I think I remember you from way back then (Smellitlikeitis?), only I joined a year or 2 later than you.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back