Hello and Help Please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Snell

Reaction score
Hi I'm new on the forum. I'm not actually a soap maker, but have joined as I want a soap maker in the UK that would be willing to make a private label soap for cleaning artists brushes. I've tried a lot of people and nobody ever bothers to reply or if they do they don't follow up with the further information. Is this something someone on here can do and is willing to produce? I need a someone who is reliable. Thanks.

Perhaps you could try your local soap making guild. They may be able to put you in touch with a soapmaker who has a formula to sell, or is willing to create one for your label: Guild of Craft Soap an Toiletry Makers (UK)

There was a recent thread here on soap for artists brushes, but I haven't had much luck finding it for you to read.
An older thread (don't post in this one, it's too old): https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/artists-soap.34784/

It may take a while for you to engage a UK soapmaker, because of the stricter regulations in the UK (every soap recipe needs to be registered and approved before it can be sold). The guild link above goes into a bit more detail on this.

Good luck!

Hi I'm new on the forum. I'm not actually a soap maker, but have joined as I want a soap maker in the UK that would be willing to make a private label soap for cleaning artists brushes. I've tried a lot of people and nobody ever bothers to reply or if they do they don't follow up with the further information. Is this something someone on here can do and is willing to produce? I need a someone who is reliable. Thanks.

Hi

I'm in the uk, is it a coconut based soap you want for brushes?

Happy to help out if I can even if its pointing you towards someone else!

Hi

I'm in the uk, is it a coconut based soap you want for brushes?

Happy to help out if I can even if its pointing you towards someone else!

Hi Thank you that would be great. Can you perhaps email me on [email protected] and I can give you more details and perhaps start a discussion about how to move this forward.

Perhaps you could try your local soap making guild. They may be able to put you in touch with a soapmaker who has a formula to sell, or is willing to create one for your label: Guild of Craft Soap an Toiletry Makers (UK)

There was a recent thread here on soap for artists brushes, but I haven't had much luck finding it for you to read.
An older thread (don't post in this one, it's too old): https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/artists-soap.34784/

It may take a while for you to engage a UK soapmaker, because of the stricter regulations in the UK (every soap recipe needs to be registered and approved before it can be sold). The guild link above goes into a bit more detail on this.

Good luck!

Thank you for your help :)

Latest posts

Back