Heaven Scent is having a sale!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindymeredith

Reaction score
I just happened to check out their site (this is where I get all of my FOs from) and noticed that almost everything is 10% off right now. Their shipping is very reasonable too. If you've been wanting to try them, they offer a 6 1oz. FO sampler set which is on sale now for I believe $8.10. Anyway, I just placed my order with them....happy shopping...here's their site in case you need it: http://bertsheavenscent.com/shop/

Bert has GREAT FO's!

As I think I said - I know they are fabulous in candles, and some at least are great in soaps.

Woo hoo!

carebear said:
Bert has GREAT FO's!

As I think I said - I know they are fabulous in candles, and some at least are great in soaps.

Woo hoo!
I've always had great results with the ones that say approved for bath and body in my M&P, which seems to be most of them!

My "candle lady" uses Heaven Scent and I burn my candles using aurora lamps so when I think my candles need a little more scent, I am able to use my FOs for soap to strengthen up my candles. Another good reason to use FOs that are approved for both!

Latest posts

Back