Have to wait to make first ever batch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info on local suppliers. I'll do a more thorough search of my area and see what comes up. Dropped my membership at Sam's but may have to reconsider. Their milk prices went up so much it wasn't worth the drive for the difference at the store. One of our teenagers doesn't know that there is anything else on earth to drink. Maybe that's a good thing. :wink:

I envy your husband his shop and skill. Wooden molds are on my list of things to make.

Dennis,
Go to youtube.com and type in something like "how to make wood soap molds"...there is some really helpful info on there. I think that even I could make a mold from these instructions!!! But making the perfect size mold...well, that's where the hubby excels! He ran out of scraps recently, and mentioned that it cost about $5 to buy enough pine, screws and wing-nuts to make a log mold from scratch...beats the heck out of paying $35 to $50 for a pre-made mold!

We keep our Sam's membership mainly for the great prices on frozen food. Just can't beat their price on Ahi tuna steaks and boneless, skinless chicken breasts...
Now that I need so much olive oil, it's a no-brainer for us, LOL!

I've also been buying LouAnn coconut oil at Walmart but wandered into a Meijer's store and found it there a lottttttt cheaper! Heads up to anyone with a Meijer's in the area.

Latest posts

Back