hate shipping/ soapers choice less

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
well, ive been buying my palm oil at wsp or obn, shipping is 11.25 or 11.26, then i find out shipping is only 7.06 at soapers choice, thats a 4$ saving, just thought id pass it on. But.. if i need fos, no shipping at wsp!

thanks, honor!!

i've been looking for some palm oil

is their price comparable? i'll check it out

thanks!

edit: oops, i always forget columbus and SC are the same site :p

soapers choice palm is 13.65 for 7lbs, wsp is 15.50, but is 8lbs, but the shipping at soapers is way less.

I try to order six 7lb bottles at a time - shipping is $3.54 per bottle. the next best (for the hobbyist anyway) is 4 bottles, where shipping is $4.05 per bottle.

I order from sc I usually order whatever bulk orders I need at once except olive which I get locally. They are super fast on shipping too.

Ok guys. I really need to know what wsp stands for. I live in Washington so to to me, thats Washington State Patrol. and when you google wsp that's what you get!! Sorry I'm slow!!!

I've used Columbus for coconut, organic palm, castor etc., but have not ordered from WSP. They do not charge for shipping on fos?

i've made a couple orders from WSP, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them :)

plus, right now they have free shipping on their FO and their EO blends (blends, not just straight EO's)

check out the scent review board for ideas on how they soap

it really will depend on where you live, and what you order.

I find that OVERALL, my range of purchases + shipping comes out about the same from OBN and Columbus Foods.

CF, at least, charges shipping based on you zip code along with the weight of your purchase (there's a chart to look for yourself). I don't know how OBN does it.

Latest posts

Back