Grey's Anatomy: The Wedding

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, It was so great! That was the best ever. I sobbed when she told him 'go away, I want to be alone with my husband' :cry:

I only saw the first half. :(

I hope that they replay it soon!!

Jude

Thanks for letting me know the episode was posted. I must have tried it too soon last night. I agree with everyone else :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

Jude

I can't believe that the show ended the way it did, I guess it means that we will all have to tune in this fall.

Sure will help ratings for the fall. I saw a trailer for a movie that Izzie has coming out earlier, guess she's been busy.

Neither contract was renewed.
It was announced at the begining of this season it would be the last for both of them. We have been wondering all season how it would end for them. My DH thought McDreamy would save Izzy & she would run off w/ Geoerge somewhere. I knew she was going to die because of the dead boyfriend plot but was real surprised about George. Esp since they made us think he was exitting the show to go to the army, them smack.

Why wasn't the dead boyfriend in the elevator?

See, that's why I don't read those spoilers!
I like the surprises! (Kinda).

Okay, well now I know next season there will be no Izzy and no George.
I was totally shocked at the George thing. Totally shocked. But I'm glad I didn't know ahead of time.

I wish the whole Owen/Christina storyline would be over with now. Its getting annoying. How come THIER contracts couldn't end? LOL

Well, in the end it IS Grey's Anatomy - so maybe we'll get back to focusing on Grey!

Still love this show!

KSL said:

I wish the whole Owen/Christina storyline would be over with now. Its getting annoying. How come THIER contracts couldn't end? LOL

I love that story line. I suppose I am drawn in by the hard edged, strong woman finding her 'softer side', even with Burke she never showed a tender side.

I think Owen has a MacGyver-esque quality that seems driven by emotion, where Cristina's logical thinking is practical and unemotional.

For me, that's like watching a thunder storm roll in.

I know I'm the odd one out with that storyline.
Alot of people like Christina but I never have, lol.

I don't like Callie's storyline. Neither this romance nor the previous were believeable. Now that I think about it, Callie & George's romance was akward too.

KSL said:
I know I'm the odd one out with that storyline.
Alot of people like Christina but I never have, lol.

No, I'm with you on that one as well. I DO like Cristina, but the storyline is horrendous. Actually, it's the Owen character I think is horrendous. He's a terrible actor and they need to get rid of him.

Don't like Callie's storyline either. I used to not like her, but I like her as a character and actress more now.

Last nights episode was phenomenal, I thought. Wow... That whole George thing... never saw that coming.

See, that's why I don't read those spoilers!
It wasn't a spoiler, it was a known fact at the begining of the season. Several sources even interviewed Heigel about it & she spoke about leaving the show.

That whole George thing... never saw that coming.
When he wrote007 in Grey's hand i screamed out "It's George." Since it was common knowlege he was leaving the show they set us up to think it was via the army & then pulled a fast one. That was crazy! All along I was thinking John Doe looked familiar but could not put my finger on it.

Tabitha said:
When he wrote007 in Grey's hand i screamed out "It's George." Since it was common knowlege he was leaving the show they set us up to think it was via the army & then pulled a fast one. That was crazy! All along I was thinking John Doe looked familiar but could not put my finger on it.

I know! I did the same here! At the exact same time Meredith figured it out, I did too! The look on her face was so perfectly executed. I will miss cute little George. So sad... :-(

Who knows, he could always return as a ghost or a hallucination ....

Hmm.. I thought I was supposed to get post notifications!!

I never seem to catch any news on any shows that I watch... LOL!
But that's ok - I like the surprises.

Merideth's expression was pure perfection when she found out it was George!! I did the same thing.. OMG its George!!

Latest posts

Back