Greeterings!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuddleDesigns

Reaction score
Hello there! Name's Serif, I run Muddle Designs. Been making soap off and on for the last two and a half to three years, but now I'm trying to become more serious about it. Started a series just about a week ago, can't wait for it to finish curing so I can sell it at the end of next month.

I have a few recipes that I enjoy making, one right now is my favorite above all others. I might share it later to get some opinions on it and see what people think, depends on how much I feel like giving it away.

So random question of the week! If you could be one of your bars of soap, which soap would you be and why? Include pictures!

What would I be? My first ever soap bar, "California Dreaming." Made with avocado oil, smells of oranges, and made to look like the beach. Made with real Pacific ocean water too! I don't have a picture, but I've been meaning to make it again.

Hello Serif. I love your name! Well, the only bars of soap that I have made so far are from kits. And I actually didn't really make those. My daughter made them and I ran the video. Hum....I did use up the scraps and made an Easter Egg one. So I guess it would have to be Easter Egg soap :) But honestly I sell one in my store that 10th Ave Soaps does with Brewed Jasmine and it is just too too beautiful. I would be that.

Back