goats milk mp base

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbloomingdale

Reaction score
WSP used to sell a goats milk mp that was a light tan in color. now its white. i am looking for a supplier that sells goats milk with a light tan color. a couple of my projects look so much better with this natural looking color than they do white. Also looking for suggestions on how to get a light tan color in my soap in case no one makes the goats milk in light tan anymore.

thanks, everyone!

diane

I colour mine with chocolate powder or you can use coffee powder mixed with a little bit of hot water. It works a treat.

Using tea water instead of plain water also gives a light tan color to soap. I used to use it a lot when I was new because for some reason I really liked the shade it gave me. But that was before I started using micas to get vibrant colors of which I have grown fond.

I wouldn’t add water to an MP base. A little oil and some cocoa powder may work or purchase a liquid colorant and add just a bit. Nature’s Garden and TKB as well as some others sell colorants for this

Latest posts

Back