Glitter puffer thingie...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That they use to put glitter on the tops of soap loaves. What is the real name of it, and where do I buy one?

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is not that, although it is on my radar also. It can be seen at 14:07 (or shortly thereafter) here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwx-18TuVU[/ame]

It is also in a lot of other videos that I, unfortunately, can't find right now, as I must dash out the door to work.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
Misty Magic Supplies on FB has some. I believe they still have some in stock. The price was $ .60 ea. the last time I checked. They just call them puffer bottles.

mommycarlson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stacyspy, I'm not on FB, I tried looking up Misty Magic Supplies but I'm not finding them specifically or that puffer bottle, is there a way to order them that isn't through FB? Thank you!

Stacyspy

Reaction score
They have a website, www.mistymagicsoapsupplies.com, I think it's still in the beginning stages, but I think you can contact them through there. If not, I'm doing an order this week, and I can order a couple extra for you :)

Stacyspy, I'm not on FB, I tried looking up Misty Magic Supplies but I'm not finding them specifically or that puffer bottle, is there a way to order them that isn't through FB? Thank you!

mommycarlson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Stacyspy, I will contact them. I already have some I was just wanting to compare them with the ones I have. I think they are the same. Appreciate your offer :)