Glitter puffer thingie...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not that, although it is on my radar also. It can be seen at 14:07 (or shortly thereafter) here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwx-18TuVU[/ame]

It is also in a lot of other videos that I, unfortunately, can't find right now, as I must dash out the door to work.

Misty Magic Supplies on FB has some. I believe they still have some in stock. The price was $ .60 ea. the last time I checked. They just call them puffer bottles.

Stacyspy, I'm not on FB, I tried looking up Misty Magic Supplies but I'm not finding them specifically or that puffer bottle, is there a way to order them that isn't through FB? Thank you!

They have a website, www.mistymagicsoapsupplies.com, I think it's still in the beginning stages, but I think you can contact them through there. If not, I'm doing an order this week, and I can order a couple extra for you :)

Stacyspy, I'm not on FB, I tried looking up Misty Magic Supplies but I'm not finding them specifically or that puffer bottle, is there a way to order them that isn't through FB? Thank you!

Thank you Stacyspy, I will contact them. I already have some I was just wanting to compare them with the ones I have. I think they are the same. Appreciate your offer :)

Back